DIPLOMA IN PATISSERIE & BAKERY CRAFT
Affiliated with City & Guilds UK Certificate
A 16 week Intensive Certificate Course in Bakery and patisserie. 100 % Hands On Training. Science based teaching , which includes the science of all ingredients and formulas to follow. Creative arts crucial to baking and confection. Skill development and intensive cake decoration works by chefs specializing in Sugar Arts & Dough Decoration.Recipe development & Commercial Standardization. Costing , Pricing and Marketing ( Digital & other mediums)
Rs 2,20,000/- (installments facilities available)
Theory & Hands On Practical’s
- Food Safety & Hygienic
- Bakery Technology & Management
- Basic To Advance Level Cake Decoration. Cream Cakes, Cupcakes, Fondant Cakes (whipped Cream, Butter Icing, & Royal Icing).
- Gateaux’s, French Pastries, Brownies, Viennoiserie, Entremets.
- Chocolate &Pralines, Confectionary, Exotic Truffle, Energy Bar, Marshmallow & Jelly.
- French Macaroons, Croissants, Meringues, Cookies, Biscuits, Breakfast Pastries, Khari, Toast, Baked Snacks & Savory Canapés.
- Plated Desserts, Frozen Dessert & Hot Dessert
- All Types Of Bread, Artisan Breads, Stuffed Breads And Science Behind Bread Making
- Pie, Tart & Puff-pastry.
- Chocolate Sculpture
- Sugar Art Weekly
- Theory & Practical Assessment.
Professional Bakery & Patisserie
6 Months Diploma Course
Certified By City and Guilds UK
Our New Batch starts
Assessment & Training
(COMPLETE SOLUTIONS TO START YOUR BAKERY BUSINESS)
We offer Diploma in Patisserie & Bakery Science. Institute offers 100% egg free & gelatin free course. 100% Job Placement
- 6 Months Diploma Course in Bakery Science & Technology.
- 100% Hands on classes.
- Functions of ingredients and science behind ingredients.
- Importance of personal hygiene in
- Art of decorative food for presentation with latest technique.
- Industry expert trainers
- 100% Job Placement
- In house Store
- Safety at work place & food safety.
Career Options In Bakery Industry
Enjoy Working on Cruise lines Star Hotels, Resorts & Spa Fast Food Malls, Air lines, Bakery & Corporate Hospitals
Opportunity to go abroad
Entrepreneurship development program- Recipe development, Costing Pricing and Marketing
SAFETY AT WORK
This unit covers common hazards, risks and the ways to control and minimise them. The concept of a hazard and its associated risk is introduced & learners then progress to identifying common hazards and associated risks and the steps involved in the risk assessment process
PREPARE, COOK AND FINISH DOUGH PRODUCTS
This unit covers preparing, cooking and finishing of dough products for service in restaurants and to paying customers.
PREPARE, COOK AND FINISH CAKES BISCUITS AND SPONGE PRODUCTS
This unit provides the opportunity for learners to develop their knowledge, understandingand skills to prepare, cook and finish biscuit, cake and sponge products for service in restaurants and to paying customers.
PREPARE, COOK AND FINISH COLD DESSERTS
This unit covers the preparation, cooking and finishing of cold desserts for service in restaurants and to paying customers. Some cold desserts may have cooked components prior to finishing and chilling takes place and this is rejected in the content of the unit.
FOOD SAFETY IN CATERING
The aim of this unit is to provide learners with knowledge of the parameters of basic food safety practices as relevant to the catering industry. This unit provides learners with a range of food safety skills directly relevant to the catering and hospitality industry.
This synoptic test covers the assessment of the underpinning knowledge.
PREPARE, COOK AND FINISH PASTRY PRODUCTS
This unit provides the opportunity for learners to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills to prepare, cook and finish pastry products for service in restaurants and to paying customers.
PREPARE, COOK AND FINISH HOT DESSERTS AND PUDDINGS
This unit covers the preparation, cooking and finishing of hot desserts and puddings for service in restaurants and to paying customers.